The final version of Debenu Quick PDF Library 10.16 has been released and is ready for download from our product updates page.
This new version is full of new functions, enhancements and bug fixes and we recommend that all customers upgrade to it to take advantage of the improvements. Visit the product updates page to download this new version and see a full list of the changes.
Version 10.16 Highlights
- Fixed palette bug with image decoding for DPLR
- Color conversion of /Separation images uses direct CMYK to RGB conversion
- HasFontResources now checks for a global Resources and Fonts dictionary
- Fixed an EMF import issue with text rendering and ETO_PDY flag
- Fixed a text rendering issue with EMF import
- TrueType Subsetted fonts are now automatically updated and subsetted with DrawText
- Improved text extraction bounding boxes for Type3 fonts without full font information
- Unicode non blocking space characters replaced with space in text extraction
- Documentation updated for text extraction bounding rectangles
- Fixed in invalid xobj problem during file loading
- Added code to detect invalid xref objstart entries for older PDF’s
- Arcs are now imported correctly when using the EMF import functions
- Some Asian texts are now imported correctly when using the EMF import functions
- FormFieldChoice fields are now treated as UTF8 where required
- Fixed rendering of JPEG2000 images with a DeviceN ColorSpace
- Fixed image extraction of JBIG2 images with ImageMask = True
- Fixed an endless loop condition for certain malformed PDF files
- Fixed stream detection slowdown from 10.13
- SetObjectFrom* functions now support stream objects
- More accurate line dash rendering in GDI Plus renderer
Debenu Quick PDF Library 10 is a major new version of the product which means that the upgrade process is different from the minor version upgrade process, namely, upgrades are not free unless you meet certain requirements.
Customers who purchased version 9 of Debenu Quick PDF Library on or after the 24th of August, 2013 (within 60 days of version 10’s release) or who own an active Premium Upgrade Protection subscription are eligible for free upgrades from version 9 to version 10.
Contact our sales team if you fall into this category and we’ll help you out.
Purchase an upgrade
An upgrade from version 9 or earlier versions to version 10 can be purchased at a discount (starting price is $269.00) through our online store. Users can upgrade their Single Developer, Multiple Developer or Source Code licenses to version 10. It’s also possible to purchase Premium Upgrade Protection with your upgrade purchase.
For example, if you own a Single Developer License + Standard Upgrade Protection for version 9 of Debenu Quick PDF Library then you will need to purchase the Single Developer Upgrade License + Standard Upgrade Protection (9.x to 10.x) product in order to upgrade to version 10 — though you can choose to buy the Premium Upgrade Protection version of that product if you prefer.
As always we’d love to hear your thoughts on the new version of Debenu Quick PDF Library. If you have any questions, comments or general feedback, please let us know.