Debenu PDF Aerialist 13
Unlock new capabilities within Acrobat® using this awesome plug-in. Created for power PDF users, Debenu PDF Aerialist 13 helps you work incredibly efficiently to prepare documents for exchange, archives, submission and publishing.
With advanced tools for splitting, merging, stamping, bookmarks and hyperlinks, it’s a savior if you’re waist-deep in documentation.
New features of PDF Aerialist 13 include imposition, booklet making and form-field merging. It now fully supports Acrobat 9, 10 and 11 on both Mac and Windows, and as always performs to the highest quality and validation standards.
So if you work in a government agency or an industry like legal, finance, pharmaceutical, IT or publishing – don’t work harder than you have to. Get Debenu PDF Aerialist 13 to shoulder your workload today.
The features of Debenu PDF Aerialist 13 are listed below:
The picture below shows how to take access Debenu PDF Aerialist 13’s features within Adobe Acrobat. If you are having trouble getting started, Debenu support staff are here to help. For further assistance if one of our support team are not on live chat (located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen), click here.
The full end user license agreement can be read online here, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and cannot use Debenu Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Mac OS X (10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x). Intel-based Macintosh required.
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit).
- Adobe Acrobat X (Windows/Mac), XI (Windows/Mac) or DC (Windows only) required.
- Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac is not currently supported due to architectural change in Acrobat DC for Mac. Windows version supported.