Batch process and sequence tasks
Debenu PDF Aerialist takes Acrobat to the next level with its advanced tools for splitting, merging, stamping, bookmarks, hyperlinks and process automation.
The productivity functionality enables you to develop your own macros, tools and toolbars, and to roll them out across a team of Acrobat® users.
- Share toolbars across workgroups.
- Make shortcuts to menu items, commands and tool buttons.
- Open files and Web pages from the toolbar.
- Make multiple toolbars.
- Copy toolbar buttons from any of Acrobat’s own toolbars.
Make tools from the following methods and commands:
- Toolbar buttons and menu items – Add Acrobat’s existing toolbar buttons and menu items to your own toolbars.
- Open file and Web pages – Add toolbar buttons that link directly to files or Web pages.
- Third-party plug-ins – Use commands from third-party plug-ins.
Pre-defined toolbars and tools
Debenu PDF Aerialist also come with a number of sample toolbars for office, print, management and developers, each containing a range of useful tools.
Customize the look of your toolbar buttons
If you’re not done with customizing how Acrobat® works for you, you can always edit or design your own toolbar buttons to go with your tools. This feature is currently only available on the Windows version of Debenu PDF Aerialist.