Want to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files with just a few lines of code on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android? Enhance your capability with Debenu Quick PDF Library: a powerful, royalty-free developer PDF SDK for adding PDF functionality to your applications.
With more than 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE8), Objective-C, Swift, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more – it’s like your ultimate PDF toolkit. Used by developers of all levels working with PDFs, it’s specifically useful for getting products to market faster. It includes a robust API, and is available in a variety of different editions for use on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Debenu Quick PDF Library is licensed on a per developer, per platform basis. Support is included for the most common programming languages. Work smarter and faster today with Debenu.
An extensive feature list can be found online here.
Several different editions are available to make development easier in a variety of different programming languages. The SDK is sold on a per platform basis, so if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows and if you purchase the Mac version then you have access to all of the different editions for Mac.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Windows
- ActiveX – ActiveX COM for Windows development supports C#, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic, PHP, Python, Java, PowerBASIC and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- DLL – Dynamically-linked library for Windows development supports C, Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Python and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delphi – DCUs and optionally source code for development using all versions of Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- LIB – Statically-linked library for Windows development supports C and C++. 32-bit only. 64-bit coming soon.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Mac
- Dylib – Xcode Dynamic Library for Mac development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and Python. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Delphi – DCUs for development using Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8 on Windows to generate apps for the Mac operating system. 32-bit only.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for iOS
- iOS Static Lib – iOS Static Lib for Apple iOS development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and more. 32-bit and 64-bit.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Android
- Android Static and Dynamic Lib – Android (API 15, Android 4.0.3 or newer) Static and Dynamic Lib. Android Studio and Visual Studio samples provided. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 . 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.11
- iOS 6.1 or later
- arm64 = iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- armv7s = iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad 4
- armv7 = iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4G/5G, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini
- Android (API 15, Android 4.0.3 or newer)
The full end user license agreement can be read online here and there is a detailed explanation of the license terms in our knowledge base, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can’t use Debenu Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Platform developer licenses. Licenses are sold on a per developer/platform basis and are called Platform Developer Licenses. This means that a license will required for each developer on each platform.
- Desktop applications and mobile apps. A Platform Developer License includes the right to develop software for desktop and mobile environments at no extra cost. An additional Server License is required if you wish to develop software for use in a server environment (see Server Applications and Websites section below).
- Server applications and websites. Server applications and websites require a special one-time Server License in addition to a Platform Developer License. This small Server License fee enables you to use Debenu Quick PDF Library on an unlimited number of Servers.
- Royalty free. You can use Debenu Quick PDF Library in your desktop applications, server applications or websites and mobile apps without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution to end-users of the applications you build. This means no additional fees to you other than the cost of the Platform Developer License (and one-off Server License fee if applicable to your situation).
- No limits on number of applications or websites. We sell licenses based on the number of your developers who will be using the library, not the number of applications your company intends to build using our library.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Debenu Quick PDF Library or your license key unless explicitly permitted in writing by Debenu.
- Compiled applications only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF libraries, developer components, SDKs or toolkits using Debenu Quick PDF Library.