PDF Printing SDK
Adding the ability to print paper copies of PDF documents to your application is simple with Quick PDF Library. The feature set allows for a number of useful options including adding direct PDF printing from your application. The options provided relating to printing include generating a print preview, printing pages, printing the document to file and much more.
- Control Printing of PDFs programatically
- Printing options (Page Scaling, Auto Rotate Center, Title, PageRange and Copies)
- Create custom printers (page size, copies, quality, color, duplex, collate, etc)
- Utility functions dealing with printer setup
Function Groups Capabilities
Comprising 22 functions within the group, Quick PDF Library is highly capable of adding printing from functions like GetPrinterBins all the way to SetupCustomPrinter. If PDF printing is what you need to add, browse the complete range of PDF printing functionality that Quick PDF Library can build into your application. The documentation includes code samples in several programming languages for each function to help you get started.
Examples of Quick PDF Library being used for printing
- Is it possible to verify if all fonts are correctly embedded prior to printing?
- Get list of available paper trays for printer
- Display watermark only when a PDF is printed
- Can I print different pages in a PDF to different paper trays?
- Can I print to different printer trays?
More examples of practical applications can be found in the Knowledge Base.