Generate, manipulate, print, render, secure, extract text, digitally sign, split and merge PDF files with just a few lines of code on iOS using Objective-C, C++, Swift, C# or Python. Boost your development capabilities for iPhone’s and iPad’s with Quick PDF Library: a powerful PDF SDK for adding PDF features to your apps.
You can also try it before you buy it. Start your 30 day free trial for free by clicking here.
An extensive feature list can be found online here.
- Create, render and print PDFs
- Secure, sign and protect PDFs
- Create, fill and edit PDF forms and documents
- Split, merge, append and combine PDFs
- Extract text and images from PDFs
- Edit initial view and document properties of PDFs
- Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs
- Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
- Annotations, bookmarks and links for easy navigation
- Flexible, robust API
- Cross-platform: works equally well on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
The iOS version of Quick PDF Library is provided as a Static Lib (arm64, armv7s, armv7, i386, x86_64). Environment requirements:
- iOS 6.1 or later
- XCode 5.0 or later
- Objective-C and C++ language bindings included
The full end user license agreement can be read online here and there is a detailed explanation of the license terms in our knowledge base, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can’t use Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Platform developer licenses. Licenses are sold on a per developer/platform basis and are called Platform Developer Licenses. This means that a license will required for each developer on each platform. If your company only has one developer working on an iOS project then they would just need to purchase a single iOS Developer License.
- Desktop applications and mobile apps. A Platform Developer License includes the right to develop software for desktop and mobile environments at no extra cost. An additional Server License is required if you wish to develop software for use in a server environment (see Server Applications and Websites section below).
- Server applications and websites. (Windows only) Server applications and websites require a special one-time Server License in addition to a Platform Developer License for every physical server, node or Virtual Machine instance that the software will be run on. These Server Licenses are sold on a per server basis.
- No limits on number of applications. We sell licenses based on the number of your developers who will be using the library, not the number of applications your company intends to build using our library.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Quick PDF Library or your license key unless explicitly permitted in writing by Debenu.
- Compiled apps only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF libraries, developer components, SDKs or toolkits using Quick PDF Library.