Generate, manipulate, print, render, secure, extract text, digitally sign, split and merge PDF files with just a few lines of code on Windows. Boost your development capabilities with Quick PDF Library: a powerful, developer-focused PDF SDK for adding PDF functionalities to your applications.
It features over 900 functions, a robust API and it can run in both desktop and server environments.
You can also try it before you buy it. Start your 30 day free trial for free by clicking here.
An extensive feature list can be found online here.
- Create, render and print PDFs
- Secure, sign and protect PDFs
- Create, fill and edit PDF forms
- Split, merge, append and combine PDFs
- Convert EMF to PDF (Windows only)
- Extract text and images from PDFs
- Work with PDF Layers
- Edit initial view and document properties of PDFs
- Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs
- Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
- Annotations, bookmarks and links for easy navigation
- Cross-platform: works equally well on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
Several different editions are available to make development easier in a variety of different programming languages. The SDK is sold on a per platform basis, so if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows.
Quick PDF Library for Windows
- ActiveX – ActiveX COM for Windows development supports C#, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic, PHP, Python, Java, PowerBASIC and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- DLL – Dynamically-linked library for Windows development supports C, Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Python and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delphi – DCUs and optionally source code for development using all versions of Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 and 10.1. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- LIB – Statically-linked library for Windows development supports C and C++. 32-bit only. 64-bit coming soon.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
The full end user license agreement can be read online here and there is a detailed explanation of the license terms in our knowledge base, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can’t use Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Platform developer licenses. Licenses are sold on a per developer/platform basis and are called Platform Developer Licenses. This means that a license will required for each developer on each platform.
- Desktop applications and mobile apps. A Platform Developer License includes the right to develop software for desktop and mobile environments at no extra cost. An additional Server License is required if you wish to develop software for use in a server environment (see Server Applications and Websites section below).
- Server applications and websites. Server applications and websites require a special one-time Server License in addition to a Platform Developer License for every physical server, node or Virtual Machine instance that the software will be run on. These Server Licenses are sold on a per server basis.
- No limits on number of applications. We sell licenses based on the number of your developers who will be using the library, not the number of applications your company intends to build using our library.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Quick PDF Library or your license key unless explicitly permitted in writing by Debenu.
- Compiled applications only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF libraries, developer components, SDKs or toolkits using Quick PDF Library.