Want to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files with just a few lines of code? Enhance your capability with Debenu Quick PDF Library: a powerful, royalty-free developer PDF SDKfor adding PDF functionality to your applications.
With over 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE5), Objective-C, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more – it’s like your ultimate PDF toolkit.
Used by developers of all levels working with PDFs, it’s specifically useful for getting products to market faster. It includes a robust API, and is available in a variety of different editions for including ActiveX, DLL, LIB, Delphi and Dylib. Purchase options include single, multiple developer license or source code license. Support is also included for the most common programming languages.
Work smarter and faster today with Debenu.
- Easy to use. Create, render and print PDFs
- Lockup ‘em up. Secure, sign and protect PDFs
- Forms too…. Create, fill and edit PDF forms
- Manipulate the document. Split, merge, append and combine PDFs
- Rip out the contents. Extract text and images from PDFs
- Modify PDF data. Edit PDFs initial view and document properties
- Add rich content. Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs
- Work directly from disk. Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
- Fantastic PDF navigation. Annotations, bookmarks and links for easy navigation
- Multi-platform. Create Windows and Mac applications
The entire range of Debenu Quick PDF Library products are available for online purchase until close of business January 31st, 2014 with a 15% discount:
|Single Developer License|
|Multiple Developer License|
|Delphi Source Code License|
Several different editions are available to make development easier in a variety of different programming languages. The SDK is not sold on a per edition basis, but rather a per platform basis, so if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows and if you purchase the Mac version then you have access to all of the different editions for Mac.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Windows
- ActiveX - ActiveX COM for Windows development supports C#, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic, PHP, Python, Java, PowerBASIC and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- DLL - Dynamically-linked library for Windows development supports C, Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Python and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delphi - DCUs and optionally source code for development using all versions of Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 and XE5. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- LIB - Statically-linked library for Windows development supports C and C++. 32-bit only.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 . 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.9.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.9.
The full end user license agreement can be read inside the library or online but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can’t use Debenu Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Per developer. Licenses are sold on a per developer basis.
- Royalty free. You can use Debenu Quick PDF Library in your applications without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution.
- No limits on number of applications. We sell licenses based on the number of your developers who will be using the library, not the number of applications your company intends to build.
- Servers. Your license also covers use of the software on any server with the small provision that access to Debenu Quick PDF Library by third parties must be via your own software.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Debenu Quick PDF Library or your license key.
- Compiled applications only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF software libraries using Debenu Quick PDF Library.