Buy Quick PDF Library 13
Quick PDF Library is a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK — powered by Foxit technology — used by thousands of developers for creating and manipulating PDF files on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. It’s licensed on a per developer / per platform basis (with no additional costs) for small to medium sized business, can be used in as many of your organizations applications as required, and can be licensed for use in desktop, server and mobile environments.
Licensing: Please note the prices seen online are for internal use only. Companies looking to use Quick PDF Library 13 to deploy applications that will be distributed outside the company need to request a quote. The SDK is royalty-free for external distribution but the upfront licensing fee is based on each companies particular use case.
Platform Developer Licenses
Licenses are sold on a per developer / per platform basis for end-user applications. Distribution of applications built using Quick PDF Library is 100% royalty-free.
Delphi Source Code License
Customers using Delphi in their organization can also purchase a source code license for Quick PDF Library Delphi edition that will give them the Delphi source code which can generate the Delphi Edition DCUs.
Your shopping Cart
Your Cart Is EmptyContinue Shopping
- For internal use (within the company only): $1,500.00 per developer, per platform.
- For external distribution (outside the company): Please request a quote.
Standard Upgrade Protection provides you with major version, e.g. 12.x to 13.x, upgrade protection for 60 days and Premium Upgrade Protection provides you with major version upgrade protection for 12 months. Minor upgrades are free. Premium Upgrade Protection can be added to our purchase on the checkout page during the payment process.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported. Includes DLL, ActiveX, LIB and Delphi editions.</>
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.10. iOS Static Lib for Apple iOS development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and more.
- iOS 6.1 or later (arm64, armv7s,armv7) supported.
- Android (API 15, Android 4.0.3 or newer) provided as Android Static and Dynamic Lib.
Product delivered via electronic download.
Upgrade from an earlier version
Customers who own a version 12 or earlier license of Debenu Quick PDF Library (formerly known as iSEDQuickPDF) are eligible for discounted upgrades. Check eligibility and pricing >