We’re excited to announce the release of Debenu PDF Tools 3.
This major new update to Debenu PDF Tools means that your favorite PDF utility for working with PDF files in Windows Explorer is now able to let you view and edit PDF files, batch process many PDF files at once and also automate your workflows with Watched Folders.
This mighty box of PDF Tools is mightier than ever and the best part is, it’s still free! We know that you’ll be excited as us about this fantastic new version of PDF Tools. If you have any feedback for us on this new version, please leave a comment on this post.
- Advanced PDF viewer and editor for visually modifying your PDF documents.
- Batch processing engine for manipulating one or a thousand PDF files at once.
- Ability to create Actions which consist of one or more Tools (e.g. Split PDF, PDF to Text, Edit Document Metadata, etc) and set predefined preferences. Apply Actions to PDF files in Windows Explorer, in a batch process or in a Watched Folder.
- Watched folders for automating your PDF workflows.
- New user interface completely changes the look and feel of PDF Tools and adds a massive again in ease of use and general user experience. Intuitive dialogs, built-in help files and touch screen optimized.
- Speedy PDF Viewer with continuous page viewing, bookmark navigation and text selection. Apply Tools and Actions while viewing PDF files.
- General stability and performance enhancements across most areas of Debenu PDF Tools, including text extraction, page extraction, rendering and more.
- File Syncing Services can be given a dose of PDF processing power by creating Watched Folders in PDF Tools and pointing them at folders in Dropbox, SkyDrive and other services.
Debenu PDF Tools 3.0 is available for immediate free download from the Debenu website.