We’re excited to announce the major new release of Debenu PDF Tools Pro.
Debenu PDF Tools Pro 3 offers unrivaled PDF productivity gains for businesses and individuals by making it a breeze to quickly edit PDF files in Windows Explorer, preview and manipulate PDF files and automate the processing of hundreds or thousands of PDF files in batch processes.
Developers, IT professionals and power users can also use the built in PDF SDK scripting to quickly create their own custom solutions. This allows complete control of the seamless processing of PDF files.
- Advanced PDF viewer and editor for visually modifying your PDF documents.
- Watched folders and a fast new batch processing engine for automating your PDF workflows.
- Silent PDF printing enables you to completely automate workflows by having PDF files printed to a named printer.
- Automatically Build Bookmarks based on heading styles, text masks or a keyword list.
- Digital Signature support enables you to add visual signatures to PDF files on the page or as document level signatures. Sign an unlimited number of files without human interaction.
- Password Security enables you to add an Open password to a PDF or add a Master password with documents permissions such as no printing, no copying text and so on.
- Attach Files to your PDF files. These files are embedded inside the PDF and can be access via the attachments Panel in Adobe Reader when the PDF is opened.
- Set a Base URL in your PDF files so that you can use relative links inside the document.
- New user interface completely changes the look and feel of PDF Tools and adds a massive again in ease of use and general user experience. Intuitive dialogs, built-in help files and touch screen optimized.
- Speedy PDF Viewer with continuous page viewing, bookmark navigation and text selection. Apply Tools and Actions while viewing PDF files.
- General stability and performance enhancements across most areas of Debenu PDF Tools, including text extraction, page extraction, rendering and more.
- Bookmarks support has been enhanced include the ability to add, edit and remove bookmarks from a PDF. Additionally, you can save a list of bookmarks to a text file.
- File Syncing Services can be given a dose of PDF processing power by creating Watched Folders in PDF Tools and pointing them at folders in Dropbox, SkyDrive and other services.
- Web server support means that you can install Debenu PDF Tools on your Windows Server to help automate your PDF jobs.
- Network server support means that you can install Debenu PDF Tools on your network server and use the Watched Folders to give your users access to powerful automated PDF processing.
Customers who purchased version 1 or 2 of Debenu PDF Tools Pro or version 1 of Debenu PDF Maximus are eligible for a discounted upgrade to version 3 of Debenu PDF Tools Pro. Customers who purchased a Single User License can upgrade for $99 and users who purchased a Multiple User License can upgrade for $320. The upgrade can be purchased from here:
Customers who purchased version 2 of Debenu PDF Maximus can upgrade for free to version 3 of Debenu PDF Tools Pro. The version 2 license key for Debenu PDF Maximus will work with version 3 of Debenu PDF Tools Pro. Visit the product updates page to download the latest version.