The final version of Debenu Quick PDF Library 12.11 has been released and is ready for download from our product updates page.
This new major version is full of new functions, enhancements and bug fixes and we recommend that all customers upgrade to it to take advantage of the improvements. Visit the product updates page to download this new version and see a full list of the changes.
Version 12.11 Highlights
- Delphi 10 Seattle Support
- New rendering engine built into Windows DLL, ActiveX and LIB editions
- New SetRenderArea function for rendering only a portion of the page
- 65% of test files processing faster than in previous versions
- Performance and speed enhancements in rendering and parsing
- Improvements to text extraction accuracy
- Optimized memory handling and fixed memory leaks for Mac and iOS versions
- Improvements to HTML text output functions
- Added a UPC version to DrawBarcode EAN-13
- Added Support for 4-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images
- 30+ enhancements, bug fixes and features
Debenu Quick PDF Library 12 is a major new version of the product which means that the upgrade process is different from the minor version upgrade process, namely, upgrades are not free unless you meet certain requirements.
Customers who purchased version 10 of Debenu Quick PDF Library on or after the 4th of September, 2015 (within 60 days of version 11’s release) or who own an active Premium Upgrade Protection subscription are eligible for free upgrades from version 11 to version 12.
Contact our sales team if you fall into this category and we’ll help you out.
Purchase an upgrade
An upgrade from version 11 or earlier versions to version 12 can be purchased at a discount (starting price is $269.00) through our online store. Users can upgrade their Single Developer, Multiple Developer or Source Code licenses to version 12. It’s also possible to purchase Premium Upgrade Protection with your upgrade purchase.
For example, if you own a Single Developer License + Standard Upgrade Protection for version 11 of Debenu Quick PDF Library then you will need to purchase the Single Developer Upgrade License + Standard Upgrade Protection (11.x to 12.x) product in order to upgrade to version 12 — though you can choose to buy the Premium Upgrade Protection version of that product if you prefer.
As always we’d love to hear your thoughts on the new version of Debenu Quick PDF Library. If you have any questions, comments or general feedback, please let us know.