The final version of Debenu Quick PDF Library 9.13 has been released and is ready for download from our product updates page.
This new version is full of new functions, enhancements and bug fixes and we recommend that all customers upgrade to it to take advantage of the improvements. Visit the product updates page to download this new version and see a full list of the changes.
Version 9.13 Highlights
- Integrated all predefined CMaps for improved CJK font rendering and extraction
- Improvements to font rendering speed
- New text block functions for easier text extraction
- Enhancements to XML read/write performance (XFA fields and XMP metadata)
- New input/output options for digital signatures
- Improvements to handling of malformed PDFs
- Improvements to metafile importing
- Appending (update sections) now correctly use xref streams as required
- Improvements to form field appearance stream generation
Upgrading To Version 9
If you are still using version 7, 8 or an earlier version and would like to upgrade visit this page:
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Debenu Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us and have your say.