The final version of Debenu Quick PDF Library 9.14 has been released and is ready for download from our product updates page.
This new version is full of new functions, enhancements and bug fixes and we recommend that all customers upgrade to it to take advantage of the improvements. Visit the product updates page to download this new version and see a full list of the changes.
Version 9.14 Highlights
- XE4 support
- Improved digital signatures
- Speed and accuracy improvements to rendering
- Improved metafile import
- Improved form field flattening
- Better stability, eliminated memory leaks
- AES-256 encryption
- Enhanced embedded files support
- 16 new functions, 77 bug fixes and 19 enhancements
Upgrading To Version 9
If you are still using version 7, 8 or an earlier version and would like to upgrade visit this page:
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Debenu Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us and have your say.