Debenu Quick PDF Library 9.15 Beta 1 has been released and is ready for downloading and testing. The 9.15 Beta 1 installer can be downloaded from the button below.
- Allow the image extraction routines to process various ColorSpace options before exporting
- Corrected /Filter/FlateDecode in DAAppendFile and digital signature output
- Generate more correct text extraction bounding boxes for rare PDF’s with Type3 fonts
- Fix rendering of Type3 fonts which use inline images
- Fixed a EMF font issue when a negative lfWidth value was specified
- Fixed a minor regression in XFA formfield processing
- Internal GDI+ interface optimizations to increase rendering speed
- Direct access functions can now open PDFs that are shifted with leading whitespace
- DAAppendFile now prevents appending to a malformed input file
Upgrading To Version 9
If you are still using version 7 or 8 and would like to upgrade visit this page:
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Debenu Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us and have your say.