Version 11.14 of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite, our free PDF SDK, has been released and it is a fantastic new release. Not only does it now include an iOS version and a 64-bit Mac version, but we’ve also added new great features for page extraction, image analysis and font presence analysis.
Version 11.14 Highlights
- New DeletePages function for deleting pages in a PDF
- New DrawHTMLText function for drawing HTML text on a page
- New DrawHTMLTextBox function drawing HTML text in a rectangular area
- New ExtractPages function for extract pages from a PDF
- New GetPageImageList function for getting a list of embedded images
- New GetImageListCount function for counting number of images in image list
- New GetImageListItemFormatDesc function for getting an image format description
- New PageHasFontResources function for checking if a page has any font resources
- Bug fixes and enhancements
The latest versions of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite for Windows, Mac and iOS can be downloaded from the PDF Library Lite download page.
As always we’d love to hear your thoughts on the new version of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite. If you have any questions, comments or general feedback, please leave a comment!
I have downloaded the lite control with use in a small delphi app that shows images, eg, jpg, etc
I was using the Adobe active x, but it no longer works properly with the latest DC version.
I don’t need to manipulate the pdf in any way, just view it. ( and possible print it )
The purpose of the app is to help categorize images.
Can I , using the lite version, display the PDF in Delphi?
Anyone manage to get Debenu PDF Library Lite to actually work using Delphi (10.1 Berlin)? I’ve registered both the DLL and TLB files, and tried every combination of commands. No luck. There doesn’t appear to be a Create command, so I have no idea how one actually creates a PDF file. Any code examples (DELPHI) woulld be greatly appreciated. Simple example below
You’ll need the full Delphi version of the Library.