Version 11.14 of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite, our free PDF SDK, has been released and it is a fantastic new release. Not only does it now include an iOS version and a 64-bit Mac version, but we’ve also added new great features for page extraction, image analysis and font presence analysis.
Version 11.14 Highlights
- New DeletePages function for deleting pages in a PDF
- New DrawHTMLText function for drawing HTML text on a page
- New DrawHTMLTextBox function drawing HTML text in a rectangular area
- New ExtractPages function for extract pages from a PDF
- New GetPageImageList function for getting a list of embedded images
- New GetImageListCount function for counting number of images in image list
- New GetImageListItemFormatDesc function for getting an image format description
- New PageHasFontResources function for checking if a page has any font resources
- Bug fixes and enhancements
The latest versions of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite for Windows, Mac and iOS can be downloaded from the PDF Library Lite download page.
As always we’d love to hear your thoughts on the new version of Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite. If you have any questions, comments or general feedback, please leave a comment!